Social Media Specialist
Two Circles’ Content team maximizes the impact of sports content through consultancy, multi-format content production and channel management. Services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
We are on the lookout for a social media specialist who can help continue the growth of one of our major client’s global channels. You are a social media expert with a deep understanding of how the platforms work and what makes audiences tick.
You are comfortable working alongside a team of social media experts, crafting the perfect posts that will entertain, educate and inform across global channels of 100m+, for one of the most recognisable sports rightsholders in the world.
You collaborate effectively with colleagues across a wide range of teams to develop content ideas and strategies to advise clients on the best approach for success on social media channels
You have your finger on the pulse on social media trends and how to develop content ideas for those trends, quickly.
You may or may not currently work in the sports industry – we don’t mind. What you must be is passionate about connecting fans, engaging with users and know the most effective ways of doing so.
You will be comfortable with being ready to operate outside of regular office hours according to the demands of the output.
The role will require the candidate to be responsible for:
- Publishing daily content across our client’s global channels
- Working alongside our social media lead, embedded at the client’s office, to set the tone of voice of the channels
- Working alongside our Studio Team, helping to develop social-first creative and video content that is best in class
- Working alongside the Content Strategy Team to develop and own new ideas that will deliver against key client objectives
- Working alongside our Insights Team to analyse and report to the client the successes, learning and development of content on the platforms
- 4-5 years managing large or active social media channels
- Excellent copywriting and proof-checking skills
- The ability to work to tight and ever-changing deadlines
- A can-do attitude with the desire to leave the accounts in a better place than how you found them
- The ability to work under the unique pressure that live publishing brings
- A professional level usage of Microsoft Office
- Experience in presenting to clients or senior stakeholders
- An understanding of video/photo editing software
- A knowledge of Premier League football
- A knowledge of Fantasy Premier League
- A knowledge of paid media
- A knowledge of influencer strategy
- A knowledge of Microsoft Teams or equivalent instant messaging platforms.
To register your interest please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.