Senior Resourcing Manager
Our Resourcing team is the lynchpin of our fast-paced agency, matching people to projects to ensure consistency and quality of delivery for our clients. A Senior Resourcing Manager at Two Circles leads the resourcing efforts across the agency and reports in to the Head of Performance.
Key responsibilities include helping to manage the resource planning process by ensuring intelligent resource decisions are made for our clients, and for our people; as well as helping drive high performance within our agency by ensuring the training and development programme is market relevant and stretching.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely and effective resourcing of people to projects
- Building excellent relationships with project leads and senior management
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships across the business and particularly in our client servicing team
- Using key metrics and applying technology to drive effective and efficient resourcing
- Reporting resourcing metrics in to senior management
- Devising and innovating new resourcing methodologies to deliver further efficiencies
- Working cross functionally with the ability to understand varying scopes of work
- Driving and promoting our D&I agenda.
What we’re looking for
- Five years minimum Resourcing experience, likely in a consulting or agency environment
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional environment
- People person, who is social and empathetic with good emotional intelligence
- Able to negotiate with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Highly effective networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to establish working relationships
- Influencing skills to establish credibility and negotiate well with others
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Self-starter with the ability to take own initiative
- Highly motivated and proactive
- A collaborative team player
- Calm under pressure and in changing circumstances, flexible, friendly and helpful.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
To register your interest and apply please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.