Two Circles’ Rights Management team focuses on sponsorship sales, building compelling, data-driven brand partnership propositions and taking them to market, seeking to deliver greater value and impact for partners whilst driving commercial growth for clients.
A Sales Director in Two Circles’ Rights Management team is responsible for developing the sponsor acquisition strategy and implementation for a range of Two Circles clients. Leading a team of highly-sophisticated individuals across analytics, operations, sales and design on a project-by-project basis, a Sales Director develops world-class sponsorship strategies that generate substantial revenues.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pro-actively sourcing and engaging potential sponsors on behalf of clients across a range of categories and geographical regions; selecting and qualifying prospects; securing in-person meetings and building relationships
- Building sales strategies for target sponsors, including identifying key decision-makers and developing bespoke marketing messages which best represent clients in the market
- Managing the sales process, and presenting benefits of sponsorship to drive competitive interest in exclusive rights
- Managing the on-going relationship with Two Circles clients, ensuring collaboration between teams and the project is delivering in line with expectations
- Leading a project-based sales team effectively and ensuring team members are expert representatives of Two Circles clients – well resourced, knowledgeable and presentable to brands
- Successfully executing competitive processes, resulting in the negotiation and conclusion of high-profile sponsorship deals.
A Sales Director will possess a blend of the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- Currently performing a sales role or able to demonstrate an excellent track record of success in your current field of work with the ability to quickly adapt to sponsorship sales
- Proven and consistent track record of securing significant sponsorship or relevant B2B solution revenues within defined timescales
- Negotiated high-value, complex, commercial contracts
- Excellent network of brand contacts, able to call upon an extensive list of international contacts
- Significant experience working in a commercial and client-facing role
- Track record of developing creative solutions and strong new business proposals
- Experience of calling, pitching to and building relationships with C-suite executives and board members across a variety of sectors and regions
- Strong communication skills and able to perform well under pressure
- Good attention to detail, whilst maintaining a broad strategic view
- Excellent team player.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
To register your interest and apply please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.