We are recruiting for a Management Accountant to contribute to the success of our rapidly-expanding business by working on financial reporting across the international group.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, we’re looking for someone with a proven track record in a finance role and excellent attention to detail.
- Reporting for allocated group entities and commercial joint operations
- General ledger entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis and commentary for the monthly finance process
- Production of management information to support commercial decisions
- Responsibility for all minority shareholder reporting
- Production of annual financial statements
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Ensuring relevant controls are adhered to
- Assisting with new processes across the existing group
- Integrating finance operations across new acquisitions.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the need for a controlled environment and adherence to procedures
- Experience dealing with high volumes of work and remaining organised
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- An ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of business
- Strong interpersonal skills.
While these are the key role attributes, we recruit principally for drive, flexibility, emotional intelligence and a desire to succeed in a results-based but heavily team-orientated business.
To register your interest and apply please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.