A Two Circles Lead Consultant takes ownership of Two Circles’ client teams to deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for our clients.
Able to engage and impress at C-Suite level of a client organisation, a Lead Consultant will possess a blend of the following skills:
- Track record of working on complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast-moving, customer-orientated agency or business
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients, and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Strong understanding of the sports industry, and the digital space in particular
- Ability to work at pace and retain a keen attention to detail
- Can lead as well as manage project teams
- Great self-starting attitude keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Strong passion for sport
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- Fluency in English; other European languages are an advantage
- More than five years’ experience in strategy, consultancy or agency environments.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
To register your interest please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.