Digital Content Manager - FC Pro
Two Circles is a global sports agency, connecting fans with sport properties using data. We work with some of the world’s biggest sports organisations – including the NFL, Premier League, Formula 1, Wimbledon and UEFA – and have four times been named Sport Industry Agency of the Year.
We have a team of just over 550 Two Circlers working from six offices across the world (London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris and Bern and Melbourne) who work cross-region to service our expanding international client base.
Our content team engages with audiences and brands to tell stories through social media, and advises our clients on areas of content optimisation. We look after an amassed community of over 600 million followers across some of the biggest accounts in sports. Our award-winning in-house team spans across Strategy, Insights, Studio and Production.
We are looking for a talented journalist, with a love of eSports, gaming and football, to write, edit and manage content for the official FC Pro website.
You will be bursting with ideas for coverage of the sport and capable of briefing those ideas to a team of writers, or executing yourself.
Experience of content management systems is essential, and you will need to know how to prioritise stories on the homepage, and always keep the look and feel of the platform fresh and relevant.
Video and image management is also a key part of this role, as well as working closely with our team of developers and our creative content studio.
- A minimum three years of experience in an editorial role, whether for a reputable publisher or in a professional self-publishing capacity
- Demonstrable experience of working on at least one mainstream content management system (for example Contentful, WordPress or Forge)
- A proven track record of eSports writing
- Strong Photoshop skills and a good understanding of video management
- Understanding of the FC Pro community and the EA SPORTS FC eco-system
What can we offer you? ⚽🏈🏑🏅
We offer a benefits package to suit you and your lifestyle! Out of a core monthly budget, you can choose your own comprehensive benefit package
- Renowned Team Days often throughout the year
- Summer Away Days
- 23 standard days of holiday (+ 1 Birthday, +2 for a ‘Big Life Event’ and +1 Admin Day), closure of office over Christmas (plus Bank Holidays)
- Discretionary Bonus based on company performance
- Performance Reviews every 6 months with discretionary salary increases
- Private healthcare (Vitality) and/or Health Cash Plan (Medicash)
- Mobile phone contribution
- Sport Challenge contribution
- Gym membership contribution
- 2x annual kit drops
Our recruitment process will be honest & thorough, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.