Two Circles’ Content team maximizes the impact of sports content through consultancy, multi-format content production and channel management. Services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
We are looking for a Creative Lead to join our talented Studio team. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative sports fanatic, full of new ideas with a collaborative approach.
A Creative Lead at Two Circles works alongside the Head of Creative to lead the design process, including initial requirements definition and conceptualisation, as well as development. They contribute to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, they also convert complex technical and/or business concepts into compelling visuals/graphics.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing specific creative projects and being responsible for the overall quality and delivery from the creative team
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables throughout projects
- Communicating and creating an overall creative vision by helping define the direction and project goals
- Setting and maintaining creative standards throughout the creative process
- Work closely with the Content Strategy Team and Video Team to ensure cross-collaboration across projects
- Writing creative briefs
- Line management responsibilities
- Managing and directing freelancers
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience working in Design and/or Agencies, with a track record in managing designer performance and development
- Expert in project management and leading design for primarily digital campaigns
- Confident dealing with clients and stakeholders, serving as the lead creative representative and helping to elicit clear direction on projects
- Experience in digital projects, art direction, and execution
- Hands-on approach to animations, illustrations, graphic design, video, and audio editing
- Experience managing creative teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite + 3D modelling
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
To register your interest and apply please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.