A Two Circles Consultant will work to deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for our clients.
Able to engage and impress all levels of a client organisation, a Consultant will possess a blend of the following skills:
- Track record of working on complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast-moving, customer-orientated agency or business
- Highly numerate – able to articulate ideas and marketing strategy off the back of data insight
- Strong understanding of the sports industry, and the digital space in particular
- Ability to work at pace and yet retain a keen attention to detail
- Can lead as well as manage project teams
- Great self-starting attitude keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Strong passion for sport
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- Fluency in English; other European languages are an advantage
- More than three years’ experience in strategy, consultancy or agency environments.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity, and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
To register your interest please email us with your CV and cover note.
Two Circles is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We value and want to have all types of candidates apply for roles at Two Circles. Therefore, we would love for you to fill out the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form as part of your application. This form does not ask for your name or information that would make you personally identifiable.