Applications for entry-level Analyst roles across our New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and Bern offices will open on January 20.
The deadline for applications is February 7, with successful candidates joining Two Circles from March 2021. A link to an application form will be posted on this page from January 20.
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategies. One week they will be analyzing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth for our client.
Analysts join the agency as part of the Two Circles Academy, a rigorous training program comprised of workshops and applied learning designed for anyone who wants to become a next-generation sports marketer.
What we’re looking for
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences – including those without a college degree. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for numbers, and identifying trends and stories through data
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Team player, with great communication skills
- Great self-starting attitude, adaptable, and a problem-solver
- Eagerness to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
A link to an application form will be posted on this page from January 20.