Applications for entry-level Analyst roles in our Marketing & Consultancy team, based across all five Two Circles international offices (London, Paris, Bern, New York, Los Angeles), are now closed. If you would like to be considered for a role in the future please send us an email to email@example.com and we will keep your application on file or check out our current vacancies here.
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategies. One week they will be analysing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth for our client.
Analysts join the agency as part of the Two Circles Academy, a fun and challenging training programme comprised of workshops and applied learning designed for anyone who wants to become a next-generation sports marketer.
To apply, please visit here. Entries close at 23:59 (BST) on July 11.
What we’re looking for
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences – including those without a university degree. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics (please note – a degree is not a requirement)
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for numbers, and identifying trends and stories through data
- Fluency in another language – in particular German, Dutch or French – is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Team player, with great communication skills
- Great self-starting attitude, adaptable, and a problem-solver
- Eagerness to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail.