Applications are now open for Analyst roles across our London, New York, Los Angeles and Bern offices for entry-level hires to join this year (April and September intakes).
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategy. One week they will be analyzing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and business growth for our client.
Analysts join the agency as part of the Two Circles Academy, a rigorous on-boarding programme comprised of workshops and applied learning designed for anyone who wants to become a next-generation sports marketer. There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another language is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Experience of PowerPoint or an ability to articulate ideas and strategy in an engaging manner
- Great self-starting attitude and keen to join an entrepreneurial organization where every working day is different
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients – and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
So if you’re mad about sport, are able to flex the right and left side of your brain, and are looking for a career where you’ll never stop learning – please apply here.
We will also be welcoming a second wave of Analysts in a September intake this year.