Applications are now closed for entry-level Analyst roles across our London, New York, Los Angeles and Bern offices.
To register your interest please email us with your CV and cover letter.
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategy. One week they will be analyzing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and business growth for our client.
Analysts join the agency as part of the Two Circles Academy, a rigorous on-boarding program comprised of workshops and applied learning designed for anyone who wants to become a next-generation sports marketer. There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another language is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Experience of PowerPoint or an ability to articulate ideas and strategy in an engaging manner
- Great self-starting attitude and keen to join an entrepreneurial organization where every working day is different
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients – and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.