Anyone looking to build a career in the sports industry can join the Two Circles Marketing team in our entry-level hiring scheme.
Successful candidates join as Analysts in one of our international offices (London, Paris, Bern, New York, Los Angeles).
Details of available entry-level opportunities can be found on our Vacancies page.
At Two Circles, Analysts help make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategies.
One week they will be analysing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth for our client.
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences – including those without a university degree. However, evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics (please note – a degree is not a requirement)
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for numbers, and identifying trends and stories through data
- Fluency in another language – in particular German, Dutch or French – is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Team player, with great communication skills
- Great self-starting attitude, adaptable, and a problem-solver
- Eagerness to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail.