News & Insight
Report: The Golden Decade of French Sport
🇫🇷 For French, please click here 🇫🇷
As the global sporting community descends upon Paris for Future of Sport, organised by VivaTech with Global Sports Week, Two Circles has partnered with the leading France-based sports trade event to produce an in-depth, insight-led study on the significant commercial opportunity for the French sports industry – as it is gears up to enter a Golden Decade of French Sport.
The extensive Two Circles report predicts that the value of the French sports economy is expected to reach €7.8 billion by 2032 – a remarkable growth of 97% from €4.0 billion today.
Elsewhere, the study focuses on five key areas identified among other, as priorities in the development of sport and the French sport economy in the years to come:
- The legacy of major international events in France
- The harnessing of digital sport and direct-to-consumer strategies
- The development and promotion of women’s sport
- The advancement of ‘event day’ strategy
- …and the international expansion of France’s biggest sporting institutions
A 10-page executive summary of the report is available below – using the sliders to zoom in and flick through ahead of the full report on Friday:
Best viewed on mobile.