Podcast: Unofficial Partner talks to Gareth Balch
Gareth Balch spoke to Richard Gillis on the Unofficial Partner podcast about what being a data-driven agency entails, the digital transformation of sports, and how Two Circles is helping clients drive growth by building direct relationships with fans.
The podcast was recorded in London in the midst of the global Covid-19 pandemic globally on March 31st 2020.
Listen below to hear Gareth and Richard discuss:
- How Two Circles has adapted to a new, ‘virtual’ business as usual, and how Two Circles is helping clients think both short and long-term to understand and navigate the current situation (3 mins)
- The accelerated change driven by the disruption of Covid-19, and why direct relationships with fans will become the principle business model for sports organizations (9 mins)
- How the 2021 sports calendar will pan out and what advice Two Circles is giving to sports properties who have tough times ahead (17 mins)
- Two Circles’ proposition and brand, and how commercial perspectives in sports have shifted over the past 10 years (23 mins)
- Bruin Sports Capital’s investment in Two Circles and the future of the agency across North America and Europe (31 mins).