A year of record growth for Two Circles.
We welcomed 71 new hires to the company in the calendar year – doubling the headcount across the agency – and our client and industry impact was recognised when we were named Sport Industry Agency of the Year for the second time.
New frontiers: Two Circles’ international expansion.
In 2016 we opened our New York office, in addition to our new mainland Europe headquarters in Switzerland (Bern), and welcomed new hires onto an expanded Two Circles management team.
- Major League Soccer added to Two Circles’ client roster
- Two Circles signs new long-term partnership with streaming platform Tennis TV.
Two Circles becomes part of WPP.
A new chapter in our story begins following Two Circles’ acquisition by the world’s largest marketing communications company – giving us the opportunity to invest further in our service and product offering, and expand further internationally.
- A first pro bono charity partner for Two Circles: children-focused humanitarian organisation UNICEF
- Two Circles starts new client relationships with a raft of European rights-holders including UEFA, FC Utrecht and BSC Young Boys.
Two Circles: Agency of the Year.
After two-and-a-half years of changing the game for sports marketing, we were recognised with the coveted title of Agency of the Year at the Sport Industry Awards – Europe’s most prestigious sports business awards.
- Two Circles’ agency ‘2.0’ strategy is launched – reflecting our from move from start-up to established business
- Two Circles’ Stadium Sell-Out Model adopted by clients – now the industry-standard for ticketing businesses in sport.
The Two Circles team expands.
Twenty-two people join across the year – meaning the team almost triples in size. Half of these Two Circlers still work for the company, changing the game for sports marketing for a range of international organizations.
- Two Circles hosts its first ever Client Conference – a day of insight and exclusive industry benchmarks
- Spanish soccer club Valencia becomes Two Circles’ first major international client.
The Two Circles journey begins.
With a vision to change the game for sports marketing using customer data to help rights-holders achieve their business objectives, Two Circles completes its first year of trading.
- Two Circles launches an award-winning membership scheme for Premier League soccer team Manchester City.